Central Region Jobs Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Position at Singapore Academy of Law
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Singapore Academy of Law is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ASSISTANT MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING & ECOMMERCE and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 3.500 - SGD 5.500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Academy of Law|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing & Ecommerce|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to promote the Singapore Academy of Law brand, drive sales and create awareness of new initiatives, products and services, including:
o Create campaign landing pages to generate leads;
o Create/design online banners;
o Write copy for social media and email marketing campaigns;
o Arrange webinars and webcasts;
o Edit and post content on social media and online sites.
• Design, build and maintain SAL’s social media presence to ensure visitor flow to SAL’s digital sites and build social community through initiatives like social listening
• Attain key performance indicators such as improving leads and conversions;
• Assist in optimising the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of the websites;
• Assist in setting up and optimisation of Search Engine Marketing campaigns;
• Assist in setting up and optimisation of Social Advertising campaigns;
• Manage and track budgets for marketing campaigns/promotions;
• Work with internal departments and external agencies on the creation, production and delivery of digital marketing materials and messaging;
• Draft creative briefs, provide creative feedback and manage approvals and ensure all deliverables are on track for completion according to deadlines, and creative is in accordance to campaign objectives and brand guidelines;
• Liaise with customer success managers of our partners (e.g., LinkedIn) for support in campaign setup;
• Work with product team on product set-up within the CRM system
• Manage the eCommerce and manual sales orders fulfillment.
• Regularly track and review analytics and metrics to report on digital marketing initiatives.
• Manage and update content on SAL’s LawNet Store
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
· A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing/digital media
· Experience in managing projects simultaneously across different verticals
· Experience in social media campaigns implementation
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability via APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About the Singapore Academy of Law
We consider ourselves as the promotion and development agency for the Singapore legal sector with the vision of making Singapore the legal hub of Asia.
We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world class infrastructure and legal solutions. Our mandates are to build up the intellectual capital of the legal profession by enhancing legal knowledge, raise the international profile of Singapore law, promote Singapore as a centre for dispute resolution, and improve the standards and efficiency of legal practice through continuing professional development and the use of technology.
The success and growth of the Singapore Academy of Law can be attributed to its culture of Honour and Service. Honour to one another, the legal professional, the courts and the public which forms the foundation of legal practice. Service of committed, energetic and capable people to drive the legal profession and Singapore Law to greater heights.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Registration No.: T09GB0002H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi Benefit