Central Jobs Assistant Manager, Group Finance Position at Lee Kim Tah (Pte) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Lee Kim Tah (Pte) Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as assistant manager, group finance and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Lee Kim Tah (Pte) Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Group Finance|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Lee Kim Tah Group is one of Singapore’s foremost property development and construction companies and a pioneer of the island city-state’s world-renowned public housing industry. The Group continues to have significant holdings and activities in the real estate sector as well as investments holding.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant Manager to join our Group Finance team, reporting directly into the Head of Finance for the Group.
In this role, you will be responsible for the preparation of group consolidation of accounts on a quarterly basis. You will ensure the accuracy and analyse financial data to ensure they comply to all reporting standards. This role will also handle year end audit, liaise with external auditors and tax agents on all audit and tax issues and will be involved in improvement of processes, internal controls and policies and procedures.
Other responsibilities include:
1) Preparation of quarterly rolling forecast
2) Review subsidiaries, joint venture and associated companies’ financial statements and give commentaries when necessary
3) Liaise with JV partner on financial information to ensure compliance and transparency
4) Liaise and work with tax agent on Singapore tax compliance matters (including Transfer Pricing), review tax computation prepared by tax agent
5) Prepare tax returns and ECI for companies that are not handled by external tax agent and ensure its accuracy and timely submission
6) Responsible for GST compliance and ensure timely submission
7) Main contact person for accounting systems, Microsoft BC and Sigma Consol, and maintain group chart of accounts
8) Assist in the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures
9) Manage junior Finance Executives and provide guidance to Finance team on accounting queries or concerns
Ideally, you are a degree qualified Accounting graduate with at least 6 years of relevant experience in audit and commercial accounting/finance roles. It is a must to have at least 2 years of group consolidation experience that includes consolidation of foreign subsidiaries and associate companies. Candidates who have attained or currently pursuing the CA/CPA/ACCA qualification will be preferred. Successful candidates will be pro-active, hands-on, possess good interpersonal communication skills and a team player.
|Address||3 Church St, #09-03 Lee Kim Tah Holdings (pte) Ltd, Samsung Hub, Singapore 049483|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Lee Kim Tah Group is one of Singapore’s foremost property development and construction companies and a pioneer of the island city-state’s world-renowned public housing industry. The Group continues to have significant holdings and activities in the real estate sector and investments holding.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 196800499G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)