Central Region Jobs Assistant Manager, Investment & Portfolio Management Position at Singapore Land Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Singapore Land Group is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Assistant Manager, Investment & Portfolio Management and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Land Group|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Investment & Portfolio Management|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The purpose of the Assistant Manager, Investment & Portfolio Management position is to assist the Investment & Portfolio Management department to monitor and drive asset performance and value of the company’s portfolio of assets in accordance with the company’s goals and strategies. This role will also be required to provide marketing support for our residential projects.
- Assist in analysing hotels’ financial performance and identify key areas for improvement.
- Work closely with respective hotel asset manager/hotel teams to determine ways to improve performance on all major operating departments (Rooms, F&B), as well as review the overheads of the hotels.
- Preparation of monthly reporting of hotels performance to Management and quarterly reporting to Board. The reports encompass key areas of hotels performance, market outlook, key issues and major capital expenditures.
- Review annual business plans, annual staffing plan and annual capital expenditures budget and submit for approval.
- Review and assist in the approval of capital expenditures.
- Assist with capital investment planning, disposals, major redevelopment and Asset Enhancement Initiatives.
- Support Hotel Management Agreement review as required.
- Work with internal team to develop marketing strategies. Assist in providing regular updates and reports on the status of the marketing initiatives.
- Assist in preparation of sales report to internal stakeholders and submission of sale data to the Controller in a timely manner. Assist in liaison with panel of appointed external layers for projects.
- Prepare all sales and sales-related documentations and manage post-sale administration in accordance to sale and purchase agreement. Manage SingLand’s residential marketing email inbox, hotline and relevant sales booking system and documentation (where applicable).
- Assist in sourcing and managing handover kits, online booking system and actual site coordination with the project team upon TOP of residential projects.
- Provide marketing support for show flat duties and events/road show as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Communication, Business or Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in hospitality, marketing or related industry handling data analysis (preferably in Real Estate industry).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different interdisciplinary stakeholders without compromising deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken English.
- Good team player and able to deliver assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Independent and meticulous with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Conveniently located in the CBD area
- Attractive pay package and benefits
- Good career progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established Group of Companies listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange.
Singapore Land Group Limited (“SLGL” or the “Company”, and together with its group of companies, the “Group”) is a leading real estate company listed since 1971. SLGL is formerly known as United Industrial Corporation Limited.
SLGL’s diversified portfolio comprises commercial investment properties, residential development properties, hotels and IT services.Our core activities are in property development and investment.
SLGL Group of Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search or recruitment firms for employment opportunities. All CVs/resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search or service agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our Company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our Company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 196300181E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance Coverage