Rochor Jobs Assistant Manager/manager, Community And Volunteer Relations Position at Singapore Children’s Society
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Singapore Children's Society are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant manager/manager, community and volunteer relations with a full time work system, which domiciled in Rochor and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Singapore Children’s Society|
|Position||Assistant Manager/manager, Community And Volunteer Relations|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Support Head of CVR in overseeing volunteer engagement strategies
- Manage and engage group-based volunteers
- Review and implement volunteer recruitment, retention, and recognition strategy with the CVR team
- Assist in managing risk mitigation measures and a volunteer continuity plans
- Strengthen volunteer engagement and supporter ecosystem
- Build capacity through strengthening capabilities and skills of volunteers.
- Develop effective and robust Volunteer Management System
- Improved internal work processes for more effective volunteer management including data management and analytics.
- Adopt a volunteer- ecosystem mindset in working strategically across teams within the organization.
- Develop and organise activities to recognise volunteers and enrich the volunteering experience through different platforms
- Participate in committee and work group meetings as required
- Develop a deep understanding of the social service sector and actively engaging various stakeholders to create and strengthen the volunteer ecosystem within the organisation.
- Support the organisation in other duties as required.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Communication or equivalent
- At least 8 years of social service, volunteer or community development experience with proven track record
- Good communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Possess high EQ with strong people skills and relationship management
- Highly organised, with excellent time and work management and ability to manage multiple projects
- Alignment to the Society’s core values of being compassionate and caring, commitment, professionalism, integrity, and openness to change
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume and expected salary via APPLY NOW button
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Attractive benefits
- Training opportunities
- Respected and well established organisation within social service
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Singapore Children’s Society
Singapore Children's Society protects and nurtures children and youth of all races and religions. In 2021, the Society reached out to 19,973children, youth and families in need. Established in 1952, its services have evolved to meet the changing needs of children.
Today, Children's Society operates 11service centres islandwide, offering services in the four categories of: Vulnerable Children and Youth, Children and Youth Services, Family Services, and Research and Advocacy.
To bring relief and happiness to children in need
To be a leading edge organisation in promoting the well-being of the child
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S62SS0057G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)