Central Jobs Assistant Manager / Manager, Internal Audit Position at Singapore Public Service
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Singapore Public Service is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Assistant Manager / Manager, Internal Audit for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Singapore Public Service|
|Position||Assistant Manager / Manager, Internal Audit|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
In this role, you will assist to evaluate and provide independent assurance to management on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. You possess strong stakeholder management and partnering skills in your work with the various divisions in NHB. You have the strong ability to think critically as you assess and evaluate risks and provide recommendations that are effective and support NHB’s policies and procedures and government regulations.
We are looking for someone with excellent analytical abilities, strong communication skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines. If you think this role fits you, we would like to hear from you.
- Perform internal audits to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations including planning, workpapers, finding, recommendation and associated reports
- Coordinate and manage outsourced audit projects
- Conduct special audits or projects as required
- Present and report key findings to the Management and Audit & Risk Committee
- Follow-up outstanding audit findings with stakeholders on the implementation of audit recommendations
- Provide secretariat support to the Audit & Risk Committee
- Assist in developing annual internal audit workplan using a risk-based approach
- Provide advisory services to NHB as needed
- Background in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Relevant professional certifications will be advantageous
- Preferably 2 to 8 years of relevant audit working experience
- Strong report writing, communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and independent, with a high level of integrity and able to balance multiple work priorities
- Knowledge of internal auditing techniques and standards, financial software and data analytics using software
- A keen interest in museums and heritage is preferred
*All applicants will be notified whether they are shortlisted within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
|Address||National Library Building 100, Victoria Street, #08-01, Public Service Commission, Singapura 188064|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.