Southern Islands Jobs Assistant Manager, Merchandising (s.e.a. Aquarium) Position at Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Manager, Merchandising (S.E.A. Aquarium) with full time working hours for our company office, Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd, for residents of Southern Islands and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Merchandising and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Manager, Merchandising (S.E.A. Aquarium).
|Company||Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd|
|Position||Assistant Manager, Merchandising (s.e.a. Aquarium)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Merchandising, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Undertake trendspotting and assortment planning processes for consumer merchandise.
- Lead product developments and sampling processes and obtaining approval in a timely manner.
- Develop exclusive merchandise for various categories and take ownership of the buy plan.
- Handle product launches at stores and accurate sales reporting.
- Support the Merchandising Manager to achieve sales and sell-through objectives.
- Report efficiently on quantitative and qualitative aspects and key data of the business.
- Develop knowledge of the markets, gather, and provide market information and analyse sales, products, prices, consumer behaviours, customer needs, trends, and competition.
- Work with the Visual Merchandising Team on the in-store display designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail Management, Merchandising or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of merchandising experience, preferably with Retail and Budget Planning experience.
- Possess good negotiation skills
- Possess proficient level of research and analytics abilities.
- Good communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to various stakeholders.
- Good team player.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and creative.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites, basic design know-how is a plus.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s premium lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark. Complementing the adventure and adrenaline of its theme parks and attractions are six unique luxury hotels, the world-class Resorts World Convention Centre, a casino and the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa. RWS offers award-winning dining experiences and exciting cuisines from around the world across its many renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene and a leading gourmet destination in Asia for epicureans. The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as Lake of Dreams. RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for nine consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry.
RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit ww.rwsentosa.com.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200502573D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: -, -
- Specific Location: Resorts World Sentosa