Central Jobs Assistant Manager/specialist (motor Claims) (id: 571286) Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Assistant Manager/Specialist (Motor Claims) (ID: 571286) in our business office, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 5.000 - SGD 6.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Assistant Manager/specialist (motor Claims) (id: 571286)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.000|
We are looking for an experienced personal claims professional with leadership skills. The role is a Senior/Team Leader position and an expert in handling motor claims. The ideal candidate is a decisive and innovative person that can thrive in fast-paced environment. This role requires you to work closely across our Operations teams. You will also manage appointed service providers to bring forth excellent customer experience and accurate claims settlement. As a Senior you must be ready to provide guidance to junior executives and make critical claim decisions.
Your day-to-day duties:
- Lead a team of claim officers, provide training and guidance as well as managing their work performances
- Provide service and advice to customers over the phone, on making a claim and the processes involved.
- Attending to FNOL calls and managing incoming calls from Claims Hotline
- Proactive in claims handling. Creating/Registering new claims and promptly follow up on the outstanding cases
- Effectively handling feedback from customers and team members
- Proficient in negotiation and settle claims with third-party claimants, insurers, law firms, external service providers and workshops accurately and timely
- Able to make claims decision within own authority limit
- Ensure each claim is assessed correctly in accordance with policy coverage and within the authority limit given, with adequate reserve set
- Review of claim files and maintain overall claims log records
- Adhere to industry requirements and internal quality standards
- Good knowledge of local legislations
- Support Claims Manager in preparing management reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experienced in All type of Motor Claims. Knowledge in Travel claims is a plus point
- Candidate must possess insurance qualifications in General Insurance.
- A recognised Diploma in any discipline and minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the motor insurance field.
- To be successful in this role, you must be a great team player, good communicator and possess the ability to deal with difficult situations.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 2007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R22109561 (Mohammed Firdaus Bin Ellias)
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days