Central Region Jobs Assistant / Project Executive Position at Singapore Land Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Assistant / Project Executive in our company, Singapore Land Group. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Land Group|
|Position||Assistant / Project Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a Project Executive, the primary responsibility is to support the Project Manager in planning, executing and delivering projects within the defined scope, timeline and budget. You will work closely with the project team to ensure timely progress, identify risks and issues and escalate them to the Project Manager. This is an entry-level position in project management with opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparation of project plans, schedules and budgets
- Support in conducting and arranging project meetings, documenting minutes and action items
- Track and report on project progress, identify potential risks and issues, and recommend corrective actions
- Manage project documentation, ensuring that all relevant parties have access to the latest versions
- Work collaboratively with the project team to ensure timely delivery of deliverables
- Prepare weekly or monthly status reports for review by the Project Manager
- Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, including customers, vendors and internal teams
- Support the project team in implementing project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Perform administrative and project support duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or related field
- 3 years of experience in Project Management in the Built Environment preferred or a related field
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the Assistant Project Executive position.
- Solid understanding of Project Management principles, methodologies and techniques
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and project management software
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Conveniently located in the CBD area
- Attractive pay package and benefits
- Good career progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established Group of Companies listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange.
Singapore Land Group Limited (“SLGL” or the “Company”, and together with its group of companies, the “Group”) is a leading real estate company listed since 1971. SLGL is formerly known as United Industrial Corporation Limited.
SLGL’s diversified portfolio comprises commercial investment properties, residential development properties, hotels and IT services.Our core activities are in property development and investment.
SLGL Group of Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search or recruitment firms for employment opportunities. All CVs/resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search or service agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our Company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our Company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 196300181E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance Coverage