Jurong East Jobs Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position at CSC Holdings Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying, we CSC Holdings Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as assistant quantity surveyor and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Jurong East and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||CSC Holdings Limited|
|Position||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Quantity Surveying|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
- Review and finalise main contract documents;
- Invitation, tabulation and negotiation of quotations, and preparation of Sub-contract agreements;
- Prepare and monitor monthly progress claims to clients / main contractors and recommendation of interim payments for sub-contractors;
- Responsible for claims, variation orders, budget, cost estimation and monitoring;
- Site assessment and measurement of work done;
- Finalising of accounts immediately after project completion;
- All contract administration, correspondences and documentation works;
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time or on ad-hoc basis.
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in construction.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- 5 day Work Week
- Company Transport Provided
- Medical Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CSC Holdings Limited Group of companies (“the Group”) is Singapore’s largest foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist and region’s leading ground engineering solutions provider for private and public sector works which include residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects. Founded in 1975, it has been listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Stock Exchange since 1998.
The Group operates principally as foundation and geotechnical engineering specialists and offers a full range of capabilities in this field which includes the construction and installation of large diameter bored piles, berrette piles, diaphragm walls, ground improvement works, driven piles, jack-in piles, micro piles, soil investigation and instrumentation services and automatic tunnel and structural monitoring survey. With a total regional workforce of around 1,500 employees, the Group currently operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.
Backed by strong fundamentals and an experienced management team, the Group’s excellent reputation through the years has made professionalism, performance and good corporate governance a trademark of its business.
In support of our growing businesses in both the local and regional markets, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to apply.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199707845E
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance (GHS, GPA, WICA), Mon-Fri (Office) / Mon-Sat (Operation/Site)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Jurong East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Jurong East 2023