Marine Parade Jobs Assistant Sales Manager Position at NRS LOGISTICS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Marine Parade and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 5.000 - SGD 8.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||NRS LOGISTICS SINGAPORE PTE LTD|
|Position||Assistant Sales Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.000|
- Responsible for all sales related activities pertaining to the business activities of NRS and its affiliated companies, associates and partners.
- Direct Sales activities to meet company goals, sales standards and KPI.
- Manage customers assigned and secure new customer through potential list.
- Monitor progress, results and establish contingency plans.
- Resolve customer issues pertaining to operations, customer service, receivables or any other sales-related issues.
- Sales engagement with both local and oversea offices and customers.
- Pricing study + Quotations.
- Provide competitive analysis and assist in the formulation of strategies for sales team.
- Generate & develop SOP jointly with and other departments.
- Annual Budget preparations and attainment.
- Tertiary or Degree holder.
- Relevant work experience in the Logistics, Transportation or Freight Forwarding with 5 – 10 years in related field.
- Must be able to understand and converse in Japanese (to liaise with/ handle Japanese clients).
- Experience in Tank operations or leasing will be preferable with knowledge of the Chemical industry.
- Position opened to both local and foreign nationalities on local terms & conditions.
- 5 days work week
- Work Life-Balanced
- Annual Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NRS Logistics Singapore Pte. Ltd. was incorporated in 1997 as a 100% owned subsidiary of NRS Corporation (http://ww.nrsgr.com/). Since our incorporation, NRS Logistics has been engaging in the supply of equipment and logistics services, especially the chemical industry as our core focus.
The goods we handle are uniquely essential to our today's modern society. With the valuable experience imparted from our headquarters in Japan and our affiliated offices around the world.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 199704725R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)