Downtown Core Jobs Assistant Teacher Position at Cultivar Asia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Cultivar Asia are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant teacher with a full time work system, which domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our client is a well-established Preschool Centre looking for Assistant Preschool Teacher to assist them with daily activities with the children.
- Assist teachers in implementing daily activities to aid children’s learning
- Taking care of children on a daily basis
- Prepare teaching materials and plans to cultivate children’s development
- Engaged in all activities planned
- Assist the Principal for other ad-hoc duties
- Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education (FECCE)
- Able to communicate well
- Friendly and enjoy working with kids
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R2199602
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.