Singapore Jobs Associate Executive (sss)(4496) Position at Alexandra Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Associate Executive (SSS)(4496) with full time working hours for our company office, Alexandra Hospital, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Alexandra Hospital, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Associate Executive (SSS)(4496).
|Associate Executive (sss)(4496)
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
This role entails being the main coordinator in the team to manage team meetings, events and resource distribution. Staff will also be an important pillar of administration through providence of support, contributing to smooth operations of the department.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Co-ordinate meetings, book venues, collate agenda and arrange for catering requirements when necessary.
- Collate and update relevant data required by the department for purposes of cost management and improvement.
- Manage rosters of clinicians, call back staff for coverage if there is shortage of staff.
- Handle purchase and work requisition processes, from calling suppliers for quotation to submitting invoices to Finance for payment.
- Support onboarding and off boarding of clinician and department staff.
- Prepare and submit claims and records for overtime, public holiday and night allowances, leave and petty cash for department staff through successfactor.
- Dispatch out-going mails to other departments within the hospital, as well as to external parties. Distribute in-coming mails to the dept.
- Perform typing, faxing, sorting, filing, scanning, photocopying and recording of documents and forms.
- Answer phone calls, handle enquiries, record and convey messages.
- Checking of charges for all OT cases and ensure all charges are flow into the system correctly
- Collect and dispatch documents from/to areas within hospital premises.
- Requisite, control and maintain good utilization of office supplies in the department.
- Manage the Director’s/ Clinical leads’ calendars as required.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- GCE ‘A’ or Diploma in any field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in clerical and administrative duties.
- A good understanding of accounting and figures.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication and interactive skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alexandra Hospital (AH) is a member of the National University Health System (NUHS), a leading academic health system and one of three public healthcare clusters in Singapore.
AH is the first integrated general hospital in Singapore to offer holistic care from acute, sub-acute to rehabilitative settings, and reduces the need for a patient to transfer to another healthcare institution. Under its team-led and programme-based clinical model, every patient is placed in at least one of five core clinical programmes by the hospital and cared by a single doctor and the same care team within one of the programmes.
As part of an integrated academic health system, AH is a dedicated site for staging innovative health and care as well as person-centric solutions to scope, share and scale best practices. Together with community partners and patients, AH aims to bring about seamless integrated care beyond the hospital and empower patients and caregivers to enable the continuity of care in the safety and comfort of the home and community.
For more information, please visit ww.ah.com.sg | ww.nuhs.edu.sg
Delivering ‘Incredible care and health, together!’
Members of the NUHS:
· Alexandra Hospital
· National University Hospital
· Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
· Jurong Community Hospital
· National University Polyclinics
· National University Cancer Centre, Singapore
· National University Heart Centre, Singapore
· National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore
· NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
· NUS Faculty of Dentistry
· NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 52929306C
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees