Central Jobs Associate (payroll) (6 Months Contract) Position at HUMANICA ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, HUMANICA ASIA PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Associate (Payroll) (6 months contract) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||HUMANICA ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Associate (payroll) (6 Months Contract)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
This is a 6 months contract position.
- Responsible for full spectrum of payroll functions in relation to the portfolio of clients
- Ensure timely and accurate payments are process in compliance with the client’s policies and statutory requirements
- Filing of Form IR21 (Tax clearance) and preparation of IR8A, IR8S, Appendix 8A and Appendix 8B
- Filing of government paid leave – childcare, maternity and paternity
- Filing of NS claim
- Liaise with government authorities on payroll, CPF and tax filing requirements
- Handle clients’ leave and claim management in accordance with clients’ policies, procedures and statutory requirements
- Mentor and review work done by Associates
- Provide general administration support on HR activities
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the department
- Degree, preferably in Accountancy or other equivalent professional qualifications
- Hands-on experience in handling in large to medium size payroll clients
- Proficient with MS Office and comfortable in learning payroll systems
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive working attitude and willingness to learn
- Meticulous and organized individual with strong initiatives
- Able to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Applicant with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in professional payroll outsourcing firm can be considered for the position of Associate
|Address||190 Middle Rd, Humanics Pte Ltd, Singapore 188979|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.