Downtown Core Jobs Associate Principal 1, Consulting Services Position at IQVIA SOLUTIONS ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Associate Principal 1, Consulting Services. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at IQVIA SOLUTIONS ASIA PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||IQVIA SOLUTIONS ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Associate Principal 1, Consulting Services|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Serving as key point of contact with clien
- Providing follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensuring clear communication throughout projects and within the team
- Supporting the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements
- Managing the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity
- Developing and/or elevating new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Developing broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on-the-job experience and training
- Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams. Direct consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings
- Providing high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client
- Sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development
- Serving as a coach to 3-4 staff
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-8 years professional experience in consulting within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- Minimum of 2-3 years project management experience focused on multinational strategic consulting projects
- A track record of leadership and people development
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
- Experience working in sizable/ multi-disciplined teams and leading staff
- Experience in developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QuintilesIMS delivers integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward
Around the world healthcare stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to healthcare. For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they count on QuintilesIMS. With a global team of 50,00, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations. And, ultimately, driving healthcare forward.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 198600924Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)