Central Jobs Associate, Real Estate Asset Management Position at Sun Venture Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Sun Venture Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of associate, real estate asset management with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Sun Venture Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Associate, Real Estate Asset Management|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the Firm:
Founded in 2006, Sun Venture is a long-term investor with a methodical and disciplined investment approach. At Sun Venture, we invest globally and across different asset classes such as public equities, fixed income, private markets funds, real estate, private equity and alternatives.
You will assist the Director of Asset Management in the following:
- Develop and implement asset management strategies to optimise asset performance by working with stakeholders (marketing team, finance team, property managers, managing agents, etc.) to formulate and execute action plans with respect to OPEX and CAPEX management
- Analyse and implement effective lease management in areas such as lease structuring, renewal and retention strategies, client and asset risk management, arrears management, as well as property tax management
- Maintain the lease records (tenancy schedules, stacking plans, floor plans, etc.)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, covering asset performance, market outlook, major drivers of past and future performance as well as major capital expenditures. Analyse and collate asset level reports for portfolio level reporting to shareholders and investors.
- Prepare annual operating expenditure and capital expenditure budgets for approval by senior management
- Prepare periodic budget reforecasts relating to net property income and capital expenditure of the assets under management. Perform quarterly variance analysis with review of actual performance against the asset’s budget and business plan.
- Support RE investment team with market information and asset management input during acquisition/ divestment. Participate in new acquisition due diligence and post-deal transition and integration.
- Support initiatives for the Real Estate team in areas of Compliance, ESG, Health and Safety, Business Continuity Plans, audits, and etc
- Assist or lead in any other projects when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in asset management of real estate commercial spaces
- Good knowledge of real estate market and trends, legal framework and commercial leasing practices
- Good organisational skills, coupled with good communication and interpersonal skills
|Address||50 Scotts Rd, #03-01A Sun Venture, Singapura 228242|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a Singapore-based investment company that provides multi asset class offerings. With a forward-looking mentality, we strive to be a professional, trusted partner to our clients.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201114838M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)