Central Jobs Associate/ Senior Associate – Corporate Secretarial Position at In.Corp Global Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Associate/ Senior Associate - Corporate Secretarial in our company, In.Corp Global Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||In.Corp Global Pte Ltd|
|Position||Associate/ Senior Associate - Corporate Secretarial|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The successful candidate will assist the team with the full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including but not limited to company incorporations, registration of foreign branches and representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters of clients, opening of bank accounts & change of signatories, etc.
- Assist Manager/Assistant Manager in handling a portfolio of clients, including liaising with auditors.
- Prepare Directors’ and Shareholders’ resolutions.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and managing filing deadlines of AGM and Annual Return documents and advise clients on compliance requirements.
- Update and maintain the statutory registers and clients’ records in database.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration or Law. Other qualification will be considered
- Prior experience in relevant field will be an advantage. Training will be provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive working attitude, pro-active, good team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Hybrid Working
- Foreign-owned MNC
- Proximity to Raffles and Telok Ayer Stations
- Group medical insurance
- Training sponsorship
|Address||30 Cecil St, #19-08 InCorp Global - Singapore Company Registration, Corporate Solutions Provider, Prudential Tower, Singapura 049712|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading provider of professionalcorporate solutions for businesses in Singapore, InCorp Group delivers an integrated ecosystem for those looking to establish their first office or expand their existing operations in Singapore and beyond.
We are the only Singapore-based corporate solutions company to have a presence in seven South-east Asian countries to provide diverse expertise and tailored advice that benefits businesses from all over the world.
We specialise in Business Incorporation, Secretarial & Compliance, Share Registry, Outsourcing, Accounting, Taxation, Immigration, Business Advisory, Risk Assurance, and Corporate Recovery are dedicated to supporting your business from its conception
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 201504530W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)