Central Jobs Audit Manager Position at HRLinked Asia Search & Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we HRLinked Asia Search & Consultancy Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of audit manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 5.000 - SGD 6.500 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||HRLinked Asia Search & Consultancy Pte. Ltd.|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.500|
Audit Manager/ Assistant Manager
The Audit Manager will be responsible for overseeing and executing audits, managing audit teams, and ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
• Develop and implement audit plans and programs, ensuring that audits are
conducted in accordance with industry standards and regulatory guidelines.
• Manage audit teams, providing guidance and support to team members and ensuring that audits are completed on time and within budget.
• Review audit findings and work with stakeholders to develop and implement corrective actions.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
• Prepare audit reports and presentations for management and external
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging risks.
• Organise and be involved in technical and administrative training sessions
with the audit teams
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) certification.
• At least 5 years of experience in audit, with a minimum of 1 years in a
• Strong knowledge of auditing principles, practices, and procedures.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lead and manage teams.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are an experienced Audit Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career, we encourage you to apply today
If you are keen to apply for this role, please click auto-apply
HRLinked Asia Search & Consultancy Pte Ltd
(Registration No: 201910702W)
|Address||The Central Office 2, 8 Eu Tong Sen St, #12-85 Links International, Singapore 059818|
- Joining a growing for a long term career
- Centralized Work Location
- Team Leadership Opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HRLinked Asia is a recruitment firm and business excellence center offering talent acquisition and talent development service. Our vision is to help organizations and individuals achieve their goals through our quality services.
With over 20 years of experience, our Team has the knowledge and expertise to ensure Professional, Accurate, High Quality Service. We are passionate about working with you to build Human Capital Excellence.
HRLinked Asia provides talent acquisition services for all specialisations and levels. Our team of dedicated consultants, bringing with them a wealth of experience in their own areas of expertise, understand our clients' operation and requirements very well and effectively partner with them to meet their hiring needs. Our differentiation lies in the rigorous methodology and processes to ensure quality and effectiveness in delivering assignments, our extensive network of quality candidates and personalized approach to ensure customer success.
We have worked with thousands of companies to improve business performance with programs and offerings in strategic and personal leadership, productivity uplift and skill set improvement. Our programs have proven methodology and have helped employees to unlock their full potential for improved job performance, retention, and personal growth
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201910702W
- EA No.: 19C9668
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days