Downtown Core Jobs Audit Partner Position at PKF-CAP LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PKF-CAP LLP is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Audit Partner for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Audit Partner will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of the audit process, including planning, risk assessment, and execution. They will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients, managing staff, and ensuring that all work is completed accurately and on time.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the audit process, including planning, risk assessment, and execution.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, acting as their primary point of contact for all audit-related matters.
- Manage staff, providing guidance, training, and support as needed to ensure that all work is completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with relevant regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Review and finalize all audit reports, ensuring that they are accurate, complete, and clearly communicate the results of the audit.
- Participate in business development activities, including identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- CA certification and registered as Public Accountant with ACRA
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in audit management.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate staff.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Top Employers Award (HRD and Influential Brands)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At PKF Singapore, we grow ourselves by inculcating a culture of learning and thriving on our creativity to solve business challenges. PKF is an international audit, tax and business advisory firm with more than 100 offices worldwide. Our clients include listed companies, multinationals and small medium sized enterprises.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: T07LL0568F
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Work Arrangements
- Specific Location: Shenton Way