Kallang Jobs Audit Senior Position at LAW & LAW ASSURANCE & ADVISORY SERVICES
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Audit Senior. For those of you who live in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, LAW & LAW ASSURANCE & ADVISORY SERVICES, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.500. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LAW & LAW ASSURANCE & ADVISORY SERVICES|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
- Lead audit engagements of various sizes and industries from planning, execution to finalisation.
- Proactively involve client, manager and partner in the audit engagement in resource planning, managing deadlines, identifying and resolving issues, and ensuring audit is executed and documented with quality.
- A good coach to junior team members, and is able to bring out the potential of the team members to meet the objectives with lesser effort. This includes understanding the strengths and weaknesses of team members and giving timely and constructive feedback to team members for their personal development.
- Generally have a positive attitude towards learning new knowledge and skills, rise up to challenges and have a long term view towards issues encountered.
- Aspire to move up to next level in the auditing career and develop specialization in certain industries eventually.
- Firm will provide support in professional development i.e. sponsorship for taking professional courses or external training that is tuned to the personal development needs of the senior.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Professional Development and Training
- Flexibility, Team Work, Communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a growing firm that focus on client servicing and professional development of our employees. We believe there is no one-size-fits-all solution for our client, and hence we always think from the perspective of what our client needs, and how we could help. We also believe each of our team member is able to contribute to the firm in his or her own way, and we encourage flexibility and creativity while upholding a high ethical standards and professionalism, and a spirit of continuous learning and improvement.
Our core services: Auditing / Accounting / Taxation
Our clientele covers a wide range of industries: Trading / Manufacturing / Engineering / Properties / Technology Services / Healthcare / F&B / Retail / Shipping
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: S98PF0381E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mon - Fri, Flexible start time (10AM)