Downtown Core Jobs Audit Senior Position at PKF-CAP LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Audit Senior. For those of you who live in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, PKF-CAP LLP, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You are a passionate Audit Senior looking for a firm that is:
- A top 10 international audit, tax and business advisory firm
- Top Employer of Choice by HRD (2021)
- Top Employer by Influential Brand (2022-2023)
- Opportunity to audit listed companies (SGX, NASDAQ, ASX)
- Technology enabled audit (Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation)
- Sponsorship program for Singapore CA, UK CA, Australia CPA, ACCA
- Secondment opportunities to Australia and other PKF network firms
- Degree holder in Accountancy or undertaking professional qualification, e.g. ISCA, ICAEW, ACCA
- At least 2 years of working experience in Singapore accounting firms
- Our Values: Passion, Teamwork, Quality, Integrity, Clarity
- Employer of Choice by Influential Brand (2023)
- Employer of Choice by HRD (2021)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At PKF Singapore, we grow ourselves by inculcating a culture of learning and thriving on our creativity to solve business challenges. PKF is an international audit, tax and business advisory firm with more than 100 offices worldwide. Our clients include listed companies, multinationals and small medium sized enterprises.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: T07LL0568F
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Work Arrangements
- Specific Location: Shenton Way