Central Jobs Avp Credit Examiner (internal Audit Office) (id: 563535) Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of AVP Credit Examiner (Internal Audit Office) (ID: 563535) in our company, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd). For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 8.000 - SGD 10.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Avp Credit Examiner (internal Audit Office) (id: 563535)|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 8.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 10.000|
Department: Internal Audit Office for Asia (AIAO) – Credit Examination (CRE)
- Responsible for performing on-site based review of credit exposures of the Bank’s business units and Bank’s subsidiaries in Asia, as requested by the Auditor-in-Charge or Management.
- Undertaking reviews of individual obligors’ credits and effectiveness of credit risk management framework of business units. Independent assessment on the credit risk management framework of subsidiaries’ Credit Examination.
- To be familiar with and engaged in AIC’s task. Some business travel for on-site credit audit will be required, typically up to two weeks per single travel.
- Responsible for performing off-site based credit examinations especially for review of appropriateness of borrower rating and its processes.
- Responsible for continuous monitoring of the countries in the region, major credit customers, etc. and Head Office divisions located in Singapore and offices in Asia, and for conducting risk assessment of such offices.
- Responsible for any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
- To provide any beneficial and/or constructive suggestions (if any) which will contribute to the overall performance of AIAO.
- Degree in Accountancy/Banking/Finance with prior experience within the banking and financial sector
- 7 years of corporate banking experience
- 3 years corporate credit analysis, including multi-national corporates of US/EMEA
- Communication skills – good oral and written skills with the ability to influence.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 2007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R22109561 (Mohammed Firdaus Bin Ellias)
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days