Central Jobs Avp, Small & Middle Market Acquisition, – Commercial Solutions, #seek Position at United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as AVP, Small & Middle Market Acquisition, - Commercial Solutions, #Seek for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)|
|Position||Avp, Small & Middle Market Acquisition, - Commercial Solutions - #seek|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
AVP, Small and dle Market Acquisition, Commercial Solutions, Personal Financial ServicesAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.Our history spans more than 80 . Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them man their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Minimum 3 ’ sales experience, preferably in the Commercial Cards or Business Banking/ Commercial Banking
- Possess strong integrity with self-motivated attitude to achieve excellent result
- Passion for payment products, especially in the banking and fin-tech space
- Confidence and ability to influence, strong team player who has what it takes to excel in high dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English, in both verbal and writing
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoints and Words etc.
The candidate is required to explore business development strategies to acquire new corporate clients for the Business banking Commercial Banking clientele segment, through solution based pitching of our commercial credit payment solutions. The candidate is also required to man an existing portfolio of newly on boarded clients, oversee the solution implementations and drive utilization of the credit solutions.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and ability to create and capitalize on opportunities
- Work closely with both internal and external partners to drive all corporate related activities such as TE Spend and B2B commodities spend on cards
- Establish, drive and cross sell all business development partnership initiatives into the Business Banking/Commercial Banking segment
- Self-discipline individual must be able to articulate the Commercial Payment solutions to the potential clientele and follow through the entire sales to implementation process
- Effective manment of a strong sales pipeline; timely and accurate sales tracking for monthly reporting
- Driving excellence service quality and client satisfaction for long term relationship
- Accountability for individual sales target being set by Team lead
- Observe and adhere to organization regulatory compliance
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s , race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application. Apply now and make a difference.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 193500026Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Avp, Small & Middle Market Acquisition, - Commercial Solutions - #seek position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023