Central Jobs Bank Teller Position at State Bank of India, Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||State Bank of India, Singapore|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Responsible for all counter transactions at the branch and to be able to process them with accuracy and actively refer leads to the Sales team.
- Handle various types of counter transactions/customer applications (cash and cheque deposits, cash withdrawals, draft applications, loan payments, etc.)
- Able to handle cash including foreign currency and travellers’ cheques (checking for authenticity)
- Receives cash and cheques for remittance overseas or to other banks, verify amount and check accuracy of remittance slips
- Register new customers and set up new accounts for them
- Perform daily balancing of cash and cheques accurately
- Perform GL entries and balancing
- Filing and batching transaction entries
- Explain, upsell and cross-sell the Bank’s products and services (Excluding Financial Advisory)
- Effectively address customer service issues and/or escalate to appropriate person promptly
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and provide feedback to Branch Manager for improvements
- Aware of all KYC/CDD procedures and AML guidelines
- Supporting, contributing, promoting and driving technology initiatives like Internet applications, mobile applications, etc towards promoting customer convenience and service excellence
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Act as the service ambassador for the branch. Smile and greet walk in customers
- Equipped to handle walk in and phone enquiries
- Making sale referrals to Relationship Managers
- Responsible for the up keep of the branch
- Responsible for all stationery and logistics requisition for the branch
- Maintaining sufficient stocks such as brochures, flyers, application forms at branch
- The employee should comply and strictly adhere SMM guidelines in place
- The employee should ensure adherence to the Code of conduct and the Code of ethics stipulated by the Bank
- GCE O level and above
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in cash handling and over the counter banking transactions
- Experience in backroom processing will be an advantage
- An eye for details and able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- A strong presence of mind to handle contingencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays (Weekend allowance provided)
|Address||83 Marine Parade Central, #01-564 State Bank Of India, Singapura 440083|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredits SBI as the most trusted Bank. SBI Singapore (SBIS) has 5 retail branches, 19 SBIS ATMs and over 200 ATMs via the shared island wide ATM5 network.
SBIS has a suite of retail banking products which complement its existing corporate banking products thus enabling us to service both individual and corporate customers. In Commercial and wholesale banking, our areas of operation include ASEAN, South East Asia and South Asia.
SBIS leverages on its extensive international network of branches to offer a wide range of Import/Export Trade Finance Services, in both Singapore Dollar and foreign currencies to facilitate the business needs of customers.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S77FC2670D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical, Dental, Overtime