Downtown Core Jobs Bar Captain Position at TWS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TWS Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Downtown Core and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Bar Captain and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||TWS Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TSH and its subsidiaries and associated company (together, the” Sloshed Group”) is in the business of (i) operating a multi-concept chain of pubs and bars, and (ii) the import and distribution of spirits, wines and liquors. Sloshed Group currently operates several outlets covering five concepts. Quaich Bar (2 outlets) and Signature Reserve with whisky as the main theme, and The Other Room and The Other Roof which are cocktail bars.
With Two New Outlets Opening – Quaich Wonderlust@Hotel InterContinental Singapore) & Quaich Capitol Whisky & Cigar Lounge@Hotel Kempinski, a luxury blend of a cocktail and whisky bar hidden in a corner of two of the finest internationally acclaimed hotels awaits the right candidates to enter with us into a world that is intimate and exclusive, yet complete in every way, with its finesse dripping from every drop of liquid in the glass, through every bite teeth, sinks our food offerings, while eyes glisten with awe a professional yet friendly service experience of a knowledgeable and passionate team.
- Coordinate daily front of the house operations including bar related job scopes; in charge for making beverages, daily chores; setting of table cutleries, folding of napkins, washing, cleaning etc
- To achieve sales target by upselling of beverages/food items and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Ensures to comply with regulatory compliances for hygiene; health, food safety, risk management and working in a safe environment for all employees and during deliveries.
- Manage inventory which includes ordering, receiving and stock taking.
- Always deliver the company brand promise and provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in a cocktail bar (not just general bar) as a Bar Captain or similar position.
- Positive, motivated, passionate and seeks opportunities to be multi-skilled and trained.
- Team player, who values teamwork and has good team-building skills.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication skills, a proactive problem solver.
- Guest driven, outgoing and friendly.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to commit on weekends and Public Holidays.
Competitive monthly remuneration package between $2,400 – $2,800 commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TSH and its subsidiaries and associated company (together, the” Sloshed Group”) is in the business of (i) operating a multi-concept chain of pubs and bars, and (ii) the import and distribution of spirits, wines and liquors. Sloshed Group currently operates five outlets covering four concepts. Quaich Bar (2 outlets) and Copper with whisky as the main theme, and The Other Room and The Other Roof which are cocktail bars.
Company URL: ww.theotherroom.com.sg; ww.quaichbar.com.sg
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 201542655M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Long hours, Uniform Provided