Bukit Merah Jobs Bar Management Trainee Position at TWS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TWS Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Bar Management Trainee for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bukit Merah and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||TWS Pte Ltd|
|Position||Bar Management Trainee|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TSH and its subsidiaries and associated company (together, the” Sloshed Group”) is in the business of (i) operating a multi-concept chain of pubs and bars, and (ii) the import and distribution of spirits, wines and liquors. Sloshed Group currently operates several outlets covering five concepts. Quaich Bar (2 outlets) and Signature Reserve with whisky as the main theme, and The Other Room and The Other Roof which are cocktail bars.
With Two New Outlets Opening – Quaich Wonderlust@Hotel InterContinental Singapore) & Quaich Capitol Whisky & Cigar Lounge@Hotel Kempinski, a luxury blend of a cocktail and whisky bar hidden in a corner of two of the finest internationally acclaimed hotels awaits the right candidates to enter with us into a world that is intimate and exclusive, yet complete in every way, with its finesse dripping from every drop of liquid in the glass, through every bite teeth, sinks our food offerings, while eyes glisten with awe a professional yet friendly service experience of a knowledgeable and passionate team.
· Ability to work smoothly with a team, synchronizes processes with others to fulfil orders as quickly as possible.
· Must be efficient and energetic, multitasking to complete multiple orders or switching between different types of activities.
· Helping out in the pantry for food preparation which includes cleaning duties when is required.
· Take customer orders, guiding them with selections and making recommendations if requested.
· Responsible for mixing and dispensing various alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks for bar patrons.
· To replenish the stock/supplies as and when necessary.
· To monitor and maintain records of bar stocks, in particular wines and liquors and inform the manager for replenishment when necessary.
· To keep the bar counter clean, wash up, prepare garnishes and maintain housekeeping of the bar area.
· To provide efficient, attentive, courteous and professional service at all times.
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
· Possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
· Able to work independently and in team.
· Able to commit on weekends and Public Holidays.
· No experience needed as training will be provided.
If you’re a FUN and OUTGOING individual that fits all the above criteria, do not hesitate to apply! Come join our big family today!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Salary: S$ 2,800 – 3,00/mth
1 Fullerton Square, Fullerton Hotel, Singapore 049178
South Beach Avenue, 30 Beach Rd, 189763
390A Havelock Rd, Singapore 169664
80 Middle Road, Singapore 188966
15 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178906
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TSH and its subsidiaries and associated company (together, the” Sloshed Group”) is in the business of (i) operating a multi-concept chain of pubs and bars, and (ii) the import and distribution of spirits, wines and liquors. Sloshed Group currently operates five outlets covering four concepts. Quaich Bar (2 outlets) and Copper with whisky as the main theme, and The Other Room and The Other Roof which are cocktail bars.
Company URL: ww.theotherroom.com.sg; ww.quaichbar.com.sg
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 201542655M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Long hours, Uniform Provided