Central Jobs Blockchain Developer – Group Operations & Technology (210002ac) #worknow #jobsthatmatter Position at OCBC Bank (Singapore)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, OCBC Bank (Singapore) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Blockchain Developer - Group Operations & Technology (210002AC) #WorkNow #JobsThatMatter and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||OCBC Bank (Singapore)|
|Position||Blockchain Developer - Group Operations & Technology (210002ac) #worknow #jobsthatmatter|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for a Blockchain developer who will be designing, implementing, enhancing and supporting smart contracts on our blockchain network. To ensure success as a blockchain developer, you should possess experience in smart contract development and an understanding of cryptography. An outstanding blockchain developer will be someone whose expertise translates into secure, efficient and scalable DApps. Responsibilities
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders, namely business users, business analysts, architects, DevSecOps, infosecurity and risk teams to design and deliver DApps.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other development teams to ensure end-to-end design and delivery.
- Developing and maintaining unit, functional and integration tests for DApps.
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for the smart contracts.
- Documenting the APIs, coding standards, processes, decisions, issues, insights and lessons learnt.
- Ensuring the DApps developed comply with best practices in secure coding and data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain landscape and cryptographic approaches such as zero knowledge proofs.
- Advanced proficiency in Solidity and Truffle or Hardhat.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting DApps in mainnet or production environment.
- Familiarity with container platforms such as Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- Knowledge of best practices in blockchain development and data protection.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Good to have skills: Frontend prototyping using React, Java programming, PostgreSQL and Jenkins pipeline DSL.
*LI – BW
|Address||2 Orchard Turn, B2-57 OCBC Bank | ION Orchard, ION Orchard Mall, Singapura 238801|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The OCBC Bank group of businesses comprises a family of companies owned by Singapore’s longest-established local bank.
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. Since the time of our founders, we have always understood the financial needs of our customers and developed financial solutions that meet their needs.
To address increasingly diverse needs across different communities and geographies, OCBC Bank has expanded and acquired businesses beyond the realm of commercial banking. OCBC Bank has been ranked by Bloomberg Markets magazine as the World's Strongest Bank for two years, 2011 and 2012.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 193200032W
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Subject to designation, Subject to designation