Central Jobs Brand/marketing Intern (6 Months) Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Company Confidential are looking for candidates for the position of brand/marketing intern (6 months) with internship work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Brand/marketing Intern (6 Months)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Support and find the opportunities on doors especially SMC (Specialty Multi Concept) format doors from product assortment to marketing activities, and help to drive sales.
1. Analysis of market environment, and current status of counter:
· External: understand the market, consumers of the door, retailers’, and competitors’ activities
· Internal: understand on brand, analysis best seller and potential opportunities products, marketing activities for each counter
2. Help to stretch the potential base on analysis:
· Propose the best assortment of each SMC
· Develop new ideas to drive recruitment and loyalty.
· Analyze competition activities and define best practices.
· Reflect brand strategic priorities and improve.
· Penultimate year University Student (business or marketing)
· Good communication skills (clear and brief), fluent in English
· Knowledge of make-up trends
· Good knowledge of online shopping channels, e.g. different e-commerce platforms or e-retailers
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Good command of Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Creative, self-motivated and displays initiative
· Good interpersonal skills to be able to work with different profiles of people
· Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
· Builds Collaborative Relationships, Drives Creativity and Innovation, Strives for Excellence in Execution
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This exciting business is a FTSE UK listed global group and a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of advanced testing and development solutions to the global automotive industry. Its regional headquarters are in Singapore, where it is positioned to capitalise on the increasing demand for high-quality automotive test and verification equipment across Asia Pacific, including driverless technology and robotics.
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Brand/marketing Intern (6 Months) position job vacancies
- Internship job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023