Marine Parade Jobs Building Maintenance Officer Position at Church of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Church of Singapore are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as building maintenance officer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Marine Parade and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Manufacturing & Maintenance.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Church of Singapore
|Building Maintenance Officer
|Type of Work
Applicants should have a good knowledge in Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) and building maintenance, particularly hands-on experience in electrical maintenance. Responsibilities include:
- Performing ongoing preventive maintenance and basic repair work on the electrical, mechanical, lighting, and other systems on the church building premises.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the church building premises & facilities.
- Working with vendors relating to facilities operation & maintenance matters.
- Obtaining quotations, record-keeping and reporting in relation to building works & maintenance.
- Other church building operations & facilities maintenance tasks.
|145 Marine Parade Rd, Church of Singapore 新加坡教会, Singapura 449274
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.