Downtown Core Jobs Business Development Associate Position at Sunnystep Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Sunnystep Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of business development associate and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Sunnystep Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Business Development Associate|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Who are we and what do we do?
Sunnystep is a local footwear brand that specializes in comfortable walking shoes. Its mission is to help people move freely and happily. It was founded by Ting after she suffered from a traumatic postpartum spine injury and needed the most comfortable walking shoes that minimize stress on the feet and the body. With the proprietary insoles that provide stable arch support, Sunnystep shoes can help you stand or walk for the whole day with no pain. Their sleek designs are perfect for work, casual and travel. Since its founding, Sunnystep has quickly gained a loyal following in Singapore and beyond in a short amount of time.
Why should you be part of Sunnystep’s success?
We are an innovative force in consumer retail with a clear brand purpose. We believe wellness starts from our feet. Good shoes support our feet and our body, and help us move better and live better. Our customers deeply appreciate our product and our brand philosophy and hence we are able to grow exponentially.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Sunnystep, a pioneer in providing footwear that puts people’s comfort, mobility and wellness at the front and centre in the product design. We are setting new standards in product innovation and customer experience. Our team is moving fast in both Singapore and the larger global market. Join our mission of helping people move freely and happily, starting from the most comfortable walking shoes.
- Source for potential business partners including but not limited to other consumer brands, corporate entities, organizations and so on for potential marketing opportunities that can help improve our brand awareness and advocate for the uniqueness of our product and our brand mission
- Ideate, launch and optimize co-marketing campaigns with strategic partners through webinars, events, email and content sharing to improve our brand awareness, increase sales and expand our community
- Manage the end to end partnership process and work collaboratively with marketing, sales and operations to nurture and deepen our partner relationships
- 1-3 year’s sales or business development experience in a consumer product company
- Excellent at fostering and nurturing relationships
- Passionate about Sunnystep’s products and mission
- Be extremely proactive
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.