Central Jobs Business Development Executive | Food Industry Position at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Business Development Executive | Food Industry. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.300 - SGD 3.500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Stafflink Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Business Development Executive | Food Industry|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
- Location: West-Central, Alexandra Road
- Working hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm
- Individual with wholesale experience in FMCG industry
- Trainings will be provided on products and sales growth
- Basic salary + Commission + Claims
Our client is a leading supplier in the FMCG industry dealing with beverages and caters to premium F&B service channels such as Hotels, Cafes, and specialty stores.
As the successful candidate, you have a passion for all things in sales, marketing, and brand development. A well-versed team player who is tech-savvy, intuitive, and sociable. Passionate about having business growth, the individual will assist the Brand Manager to gain market share in HORECA segments. An individual who is self-driven, passionate to achieve revenue growth, and independently is highly suited for this role.
- Responsible for the HORECA – local business revenue
- Ensure the brand is in first view of distributor and actively sells the wholesale business of the brand
- Actively source and to acquire new corporate clients through cold callings and sales visits
- Take ownership to respond and follow up promptly to prospect inquiries and requests to understand their needs
- Being a team player and working effectively with team and internal departments to provide product information and support as and when required
- Maintain accurate sales records and prepare periodic progress reports and updates, and present monthly sales performance to the management team
- Foster close relationships with customers and industry contacts to be aligned with market on-goings trends and market situation to achieve business targets and ultimate customer satisfaction
- Diploma/ Degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Retail & Wholesale/ F&B/ FMCG/ or catering industries
- Strong industry networks and contacts
- Creative thinking as well as an excellent communicator
- eCommerce experience is an added advantage
- Experience in managing key accounts
- Enthusiastic and passionate about sales
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Sherri Yang Hui Shan
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R22106683
|Address||10 Anson Rd, Stafflink Services - Recruitment Agency, 079903|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd (EA License No. 04C4294)
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions for companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://ww.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200412467N
- EA No.: 04C4294
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days