Toa Payoh Jobs Business Development Manager Position at ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Toa Payoh and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Business Development Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd
|Business Development Manager
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
We are looking for an energetic and meticulous Business Development Manager to join our EV charging Business Development team in the Singapore office. You will join ComfortDelGro Engie (“CDG ENGIE”) in an industry in full expansion and get to be part of a dynamic team. Reporting into the Head of Commercial, the Business Development Manager is a key element for the promotion of CDG ENGIE to B2B and B2C customers.
A Business Development Manager is sought to focus on supporting CDG ENGIE in the region by taking lead in identifying, structuring, and negotiating commercial solutions with B2B, B2C and B2G clients. B2B clients include, but are not limited to commercial offices, shopping malls, public attractions and fleet warehouses.
A Business Development Manager will be performing financial analysis, preparing approval notes and proposals, and managing every aspect of a transaction all the way to completion and execution of the deal. As such, it is expected that the Business Development Manager will be able to lead transactions and execution processes, with a high degree of commercial judgment and analytical ability, competently managing all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
In addition, a Business Development Manager will take initiatives to industrialize and enhance efficiency of transaction processes and implement processes, guidelines, checklists, and templates, consistent to CDG ENGIE’s general guidelines, to systematize, where appropriate, the flow of transactions and increase frequency of secured and executed projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Lead transactions from end-to-end, including deal sourcing, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis (including preliminary financial modelling), negotiations and deal execution.
· Prepare preliminary financial modelling, analyse and optimize technical and commercial assumptions, coordinate with CDG ENGIE’s financial teams for detailed financial analysis and project economic modelling.
· Work with CDG ENGIE’s and its partners’ local teams to comprehend the regional and local regulatory environment and structure and execute deals and projects to suit them.
· Review and negotiate transaction-related documentation such as master agreements, project agreements, and financing documents; and review (where appropriate) existing agreements (e.g. subcontracts) for commercial logic, red flags and adequacy.
· Prepare marketing materials, binding offers, and other materials as required, to existing CDG ENGIE’s partners and potential clients.
· Support tender processes with potential clients, reviewing documents, leading interdepartmental collaboration to prepare competitive responses.
· Prepare and contribute to presentations of investment opportunities to CDG ENGIE’s and partners’ Investment Committees.
· Participate in and contribute fully to all reporting processes.
· Represent CDG ENGIE in meetings with vendors, partners, co-shareholders, advisers, financiers and contractors on transactions where necessary.
· Resourceful, have sound financial grounding and strong business acumen.
· Understanding of legal documents and terminologies, and ability to identify key commercial terms and implications.
· High energy level, motivation and focus to make things happen within a lean environment with a fast paced, high growth and highly demanding culture.
· Able to work independently with minimal instructions and supervision in an ambiguous climate; to learn quickly on the job and grow the role.
· Demonstrate a highly organized, systematic, and forward-looking approach to undertaking key priorities, execution plans and stakeholder management.
· Strong presenter, confident in dealing with demanding set of audiences including senior management teams.
· Able to contribute your opinions, ideas, and thoughts, and be engaged with the wider businesses of CDG ENGIE.
· Be able to develop, dissect, and perform intermediate levels of financial modelling using Excel-based programming.
· Advanced level in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Office 365.
· Experience with CRM systems and their use for organising, tracking and reporting on a pipeline of opportunities.
· Excellent oral and writing skills in English
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd (CDGE), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited, is the largest vehicle maintenance and repair workshop in Singapore.
We handle ComfortDelGro's taxi fleet in Singapore, over 10,00 private passenger cars and 5,00 commercial vehicles annually at our 6 workshops located across Singapore. We also offer a full range of technical services, including fleet maintenance, general repairs, engine diagnostic and tune-up services, system overhaul, crash repairs as well as automotive consultancy services. Specialised vehicle design, assembly and component re-manufacturing are also available upon request.
In addition, we offer round-the-clock vehicle recovery and towing service for our customers and is currently the authorised workshop for 15 insurance companies in Singapore. We also sell fuel and diesel to the Group's 8,500-strong taxi fleet.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 199506048W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Various