Central Jobs Business Development Manager (epc/electrical) Mk33 Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, we TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as business development manager (epc/electrical) mk33 and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 10.000 - SGD 13.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Business Development Manager (epc/electrical) Mk33|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 10.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 13.000|
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
- Duties and responsibilities as Business Development Manager apply to Singapore, as well as the rest of the Southeast Asia region
- Build up strategy/business plan for each targeted market segment and develop specific action plans
- Promote LS ELECTRIC to key stakeholders and keep them abreast of the latest product & solution offerings
- Develop and maintain pipelines of opportunities for business growth
- Get LS ELECTRIC listed on bid/vendor lists of targeted end users, government agencies, consultants, EPCs, etc.
- Identify strategic projects with end users, government agencies, consultants, EPCs, etc.
- Negotiate and win opportunities directly with customers on targeted projects
- Drive and support product & solution development efforts that address customer needs
- Support analysis of strengths & weaknesses of current business and market intelligence process with respective teams
- Ad-hoc duties task by Managing Director
- ONLY SINGAPOREAN
- Degree in electrical engineering preferred or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in sales/business development preferable in South East Asia
- Solid understanding of the undertakings and applications in one or more of the following segments – Utilities, Building/Data Center, Oil & Gas/Petrochemical, Renewables, Infrastructure
- High level of communication readiness, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, team orientation, resilience, and social competence
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills Intercultural experience and sensitivity
- Experience on project or consultancy preferred
- Salary: Up to $13,00 + $500 (Transport regardless with or without car) + $100 Mobile + AWS + VB
- Location: Suntec City (Nearest MRT Promenade)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref25(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
- Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
- Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
- Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Foong Mei Qi
EA Personnel Reg No: R22106936
|Address||20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days