Business Development Manager (india Or Local Market, Contract Logistics, 3pl Mnc Vacancies at Align Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, we Align Recruitment Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as business development manager (india or local market, contract logistics, 3pl mnc and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in North, North-East, East, West & Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 6.000 - SGD 10.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Align Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position||Business Development Manager (india Or Local Market, Contract Logistics, 3pl Mnc|
|Region||Central, East, North, North-East, West|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 10.000|
- Reputable MNC Freight Forwarding company
- Perm role with comprehensive benefits (AL,Bonuses -AWS and VB, medical benefits, company trip yearly)
- Mon to Fri, Office hours
- Develop India Market, need to travel to India on a frequent basis
- Foster positive relationships with key accounts, contacts, and personnel at client organizations to gather information and secure business.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to attract and acquire new business prospects.
- Schedule and participate in regular account reviews to ensure customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Meet personal sales targets and team KPIs.
- Conduct market research and analyze competitor data.
- Evaluate sales performance against annual plan and devise corrective actions if results fall below target.
- Examine Profit & Loss (P&L) reports to establish new business ventures and comprehend cost structures to maintain projects and devise strategies for future growth.
- At least four years of experience in regional business development across all aspects of the business.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in any field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly motivated and possesses logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of the logistics industry and methods to increase market penetration.
- Willingness to travel overseas frequently.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa(at)alignrecruitment.com.sg or press “apply now”
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meet Align Recruitment! We are a team of experienced and passionate recruiters and HR professionals who are committed to providing comprehensive recruitment solutions to help you find the perfect candidate for your business.
Our range of services includes Permanent Placement, Contract & Temporary staffing, and Executive Search Recruitment Services for all of our clients.
We understand the importance of building strong connections, which is why our diligent team takes the time to understand your needs and requirements to provide the best possible candidate for your roles.
We collaborate with various industries such as:
- Retail & FMCG
- Food and Beverage
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Information Technology
If you're interested in learning more about our recruitment services, please don't hesitate to contact us. Let us assist you with all of your recruiting needs!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202019155G
- EA No.: 20C0253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Business Development Manager (india Or Local Market, Contract Logistics, 3pl Mnc position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023