Downtown Core Jobs Business Development Manager, National Market Position at FCM Travel Solutions Asia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Business Development Manager, National Market. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at FCM Travel Solutions Asia and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||FCM Travel Solutions Asia|
|Position||Business Development Manager, National Market|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the Opportunity
The Business Development Manager is part of the FCM sales team. The primary role will be to win business in our national market space. New customers are sourced pro-actively via calls, emails, Linkedin, social media, events etc. The BDM is also expected to work with partners and suppliers to develop warm leads. He/she will also leverage on social selling using social media avenues to generate interest and business.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Outbound identification and development of opportunities and generating qualified sales leads within assigned markets using telephonic, email, digital and social channels
- Follow up on inbound leads to qualify and manage them through the sales cycle.
- Generate Opportunities and appointments to develop into new customers
- Gain a full understanding of the customers’ needs with an in-depth handover to the on-boarding team.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities and manage them through the sales cycle.
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in SalesForce
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
You will have
- 2 years of relevant Sales or Business Development experience in a B2B industry
- Excellent phone manner, rapport building and relationship management skills
- Ability to work on a prospecting and sales plan with partners within the different markets
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- High ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to build relationships within the markets and different stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Technical/software sales experience a plus
- Excellent communication and written business English skills
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Good team cohesion
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading travel management companies, we help customers with total travel management transformation. FCM is driven by our people, our customers, guided by egalitarianism and unity, as well as accountability. You’ll always hear someone in the office talking about Brightness of Future – that’s the ideology we are empowering our people with, giving them a clear pathway to achieve their hopes, and career aspirations and dreams. These five philosophies form the backbone of our values and guide us in everything we do.
Fuelled by the passion for technological innovation and commitment to customer experience excellence, we are flexible, resourceful and creative. From travel planning to expense management, compliance to duty of care, we embrace new ways of doing things so that we can arrive at our final destination - to be the travel management industry’s most customer-centric company.
We work in an open and uniquely collaborative model across our regional offices and teams. Diversity and an all-inclusive work environment is incredibly important to us as a company as we take pride in building a work culture that is safe and secure, regardless of belief, background, religion, skin colour or sexual orientation. Together we work hard, we play even harder, we have open bars every Friday and we party all year round. It’s no wonder our attrition rate is so low.
*FCM is the flagship corporate travel business arm and subsidiary of Flight Centre Travel Group. Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) is one of the world’s largest travel agency groups with company-owned operations and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries.
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Registration No.: 90736-H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Smart Business attire, Monday - Friday Business Hours + Rotating Shifts (Afterhours team)