Central Jobs Business Support Executive Position at Watson’s Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Support Executive. For those of you who live in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Watson's Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Watson’s Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd
|Business Support Executive
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing
Who We Are Looking For?
As a Trading Support Executive, he/she will support and provide information on merchandising and promotional activities.
What Awaits You?
- Create and update supplier / product information, ensuring all details are kept up to date and correct.
- Assist on promotion set-up and are uploaded accurately and timely into system.
- Responsible on verification of Promotion pricing maintained in system.
- Other administration duties to secure all forms & document with signatures, liaising with other internal departments and promptly assistance and resolution with any pricing related enquiries.
We Are Excited About You If You Have:
- Diploma / Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in retail
- Passion for retail
- Self-motivated, driven and results-oriented
- Resourceful, with strong abilities to adapt a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good in details
- Structure and organize
- Acute business acumen
- Good in details
- Structure and organize
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office application (especially in MS Excel)
- Digitally Inclined
For more information, please visit and follow our LinkedIn Page https://ww.linkedin.com/company/watsons-personal-care-stores-pte-ltd/ for exciting updates.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Watsons is Asia’s leading health and beauty retailer, currently operating over 7,800 stores -more than 1,500 of which arepharmacies in 14 Asian and European markets.
Watsons continually sets the highest standards in the health, wellness and beauty market, providing personalised advice and counseling in health, beauty and personal care on top of its market-leading product range, making customers LOOK GOOD, FEEL GREAT every day.Since 2009, Watsons has been the No. 1 Pharmacy/Drugstore brand in Asia*. In Europe, Watsons is also the leading Health & Beauty retailer in Ukraine
About Watsons Singapore
Watsons is Singapore’s leading beauty and health retailer more than 100 stores located islandwide. Aligned with its philosophy of bringing ‘more’ to customers’ lives, Watsons strives to bring the best in beauty and health products to consumers at affordable prices. A strong advocate of preventive care, Watsons has also enhanced its health platform with 36 pharmacies located within its key stores, offering services such as medication dispensing and review, health screening packages and counseling on smoking cessation and minor ailments. In January 2011, Watsons became the first health and beauty retailer to be awarded the Singapore Service Class (S-Class) Certification by SPRING Singapore, given to businesses that have attained service excellence covering areas including leadership and customer satisfaction.Watsons is owned by Hong Kong-listed A.S. Watson Group, a Hutchison Whampoa company. Visit : ww.watsons.com.sg
Why Should You Join Watsons?
Watsons is Singapore’s leading beauty and health retailer with more than 100 stores located islandwide. We inspire and enable every one of our customers to Look Good, Do Good, Feel Great every day.
We are building a culture that you will be proud to be part of. We foster an open culture of communication and innovation, readying the company to be agile for changes in the new retail age.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
- Fun and collaborative culture in a fast-paced environment with passionate and committed team members make up the Watsons Family!
- Flexible workspace with activity-based working concept that stimulates creativity, collaboration, and communication in a vibrant environment
- Equip our people with the right skills so that they can thrive and stay Fit for the Future.
- Good career growth opportunities and ongoing learning and development
- A competitive compensation package including a wide range of benefits and employee perks
- Privilege staff discount and Watsons membership points and vouchers
Are you ready to make an impact with us? Come join us for a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 198702314R
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Based on position applied