Kallang Jobs Calibration Engineer (test & Measurement) Position at Elec-Pro Technology Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kallang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Calibration Engineer (Test & Measurement) in our business office, Elec-Pro Technology Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Mechanical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Elec-Pro Technology Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Calibration Engineer (test & Measurement)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our Company is working closely with a Prestigious Public Listed organisation in Singapore. Due to our dynamic expansion in projects, we are looking for Calibration Engineers to be part of our technical team, able to diagnose errors or technical problems and repair of equipment/system
1) Able to do calibrations, repair, testing and servicing of electrical, electronics & mechanical Instrumentation equipment/ system
2) Generate calibration data & service reports
3) Perform preventive maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standard on equipment/ system
4) Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
1) Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma/ Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Building/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Aerospace Engineering
2) Self-motivated, self-discipline and a service mindset
3) Independent, commitment and willingness to learn
4) Able to start work immediately or within a short notice is an advantage
5) Entry level candidates are welcomed to apply.
1) No experience is required. Training will be provided
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume (in MS Word or PDF) to **@elecpro.sg indicating availability date, current and expected salary. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Company is working closely with a Prestigious Public Listed organization in Singapore on development & maintenance of systems.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 201312406H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)