Bukit Merah Jobs Call Center Officer/agent Position at EM Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Call Center Officer/Agent with full time working hours for our company office, EM Services Pte Ltd, for residents of Bukit Merah and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, EM Services Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Call Center Officer/Agent.
|Company||EM Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Call Center Officer/agent|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Handle calls and emails promptly by providing accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customers on relevant products and services
- Respond to customers’ queries and concerns with the aim of achieving first call resolution satisfactorily
- Depending on the projects assigned, candidates may be required to perform cross selling and upselling of products and services to existing customers and prospects
- Able to communicate fluently in English and at least one other language to attend to non-English speaking customers
- Prior experience in a call centre environment is preferred
- Candidates with prior customer service experience in other businesses and operations may be considered as well
- Possesses a customer service mind set and is able to empathise with customers and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Stable Career
- Competitive benefits
- Pleasant working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EM Services is a leader in the field of property management services, offering specialized services such as property engineering, contracts and projects management in public housing, lifts and playground maintenance, township management and real estate management.
E M Services is focused on delivering the highest standard of property management services. We operate in an atmosphere of Professionalism, Integrity and Care (PIC).
Professionalism: We know what we do and we do what we know.
Integrity: We do the right things even when no one is watching
[We do what we say. We say what we do.]
Care: We care for our staff, our customers and the environment.
[When you fall, we pick you up.
When you call, we come.
When you waste, we frown.]
We strive to transform our 3 service values of PIC into our day-to-day behaviors as we continue to build on E M’s successes.
Founded as a joint venture with the Housing and Development Board and Keppel Land Limited, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a company depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business to secure a long line of future leaders.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 198803538N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Holiday Subsidy, Bonus, Trainings