Orchard Jobs Capella Concierge (residences) Position at Capella Hotel Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Capella Concierge (Residences). For those of you who live in Orchard and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Capella Hotel Singapore, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Capella Hotel Singapore|
|Position||Capella Concierge (residences)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Capella Concierge provides accurate information to tenant’s inquiry without disclosing hotel’s confidential information.
A. Manage Clubhouse Operations
- Setting up and ensuring coverage at Concierge Desk from 8am 8pm daily
- Keeping up to date on guests’ movement through the Interaction Log
- Ensuring that Clubhouse is in immaculate condition, reporting on defects or cleanliness issues whenever necessary
- Reception services (providing access to unit on behalf of tenants)
B. Manage Concierge Service and Facilities Booking
- Assisting with recommendations and reservations at various restaurants, attractions, hotels
- Assisting with requests for transportation
- Providing information to neighboring retailers, banks and clinics (including Camden clinics) and other services, their addresses and contact numbers
- Arranging for laundry pick up and delivery on behalf of tenants
- Receiving parcels on behalf and arranging for courier requests
- Advising on usage of facilities like Spa Room, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, BBQ pits where applicable
- Advising on deposits and charges upon request
- Booking of gourmet kitchen includes use of complete set of crockery and plates/utensils
- High School graduate or related experience in the hospitality industry
- Ability to be part of a team to achieve service excellence
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience as a concierge
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Meals Allowance Provided
- Birthday Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Capella Singapore offers an inspiring resort destination, just moments from Singapore’s financial and shopping districts. Residing on 30 acres of lush rainforest, the resort’s peaceful setting on a knoll is a rare masterpiece, boldly marrying Singapore’s rich colonial heritage with a symphony of contemporary architectural curves and designs.
Rooms: Capella offers the most spacious accommodation in Singapore. With just 112 rooms, suites, villas and manors, guests are assured a personalised experience. The villas and manors all feature private plunge pools, outdoor showers and bathtubs.
Facilities: A hallmark of the Capella experience is the luxury of preferential service provided by our Personal Assistants. Guests can enjoy three dining choices at Cassia, a fine-dining Chinese restaurant; The Knolls, an all-day Mediterranean restaurant as well as Bob’s Bar which overlooks the South China Sea. Capella Singapore is also home to the award-winning Auriga Spa, the first Forbes Five Star Spa in Singapore.
Meetings & Events: Capella Singapore offers a unique location for weddings, events and corporate retreats with over 24,500 square feet of meeting and function space. Each meeting room features spacious pre-function areas for entertaining.
The resort’s circular and pillar-less ballroom features the city’s largest curved LED wall at 81 sqm. Its centrepiece is a magnificent glass-dome sculpture by Nikolas Weinstein that allows natural skylight to fill the ballroom’s 780 square metres of space, designed to comfortably accommodate 400 guests.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53111722K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Specific Location: Sentosa
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Capella Concierge (residences) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Orchard 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Orchard 2023