Marine Parade Jobs Case Executive Position at SKOOL4KIDZ PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Case Executive. For those of you who live in Marine Parade and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SKOOL4KIDZ PTE LTD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SKOOL4KIDZ PTE LTD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a Case Executive in Skool4kidz, you will play a key role in case management of children who require early intervention support. You will be working closely with early intervention professionals (e.g. Learning Support Educators, Allied Health Professionals, etc) and relevant stakeholders to provide support for our early childhood educators, parents and families.
- Facilitate all documentations required for early intervention programme(s)
- Gather crucial information of child and family (e.g. needs, strengths, risks) to support in a holistic understanding of child
- Facilitate case discussion with parents, families and/or caregivers to communicate child’s needs
- Assist parents, families and/or caregivers in the application of financial subsidies
- Support parents, families and/or caregivers to understand early intervention programme(s)
- Plan care plans for child, parents, families and/or caregivers when necessary
- Provide relevant resources and/or referrals for parents, families and/or caregivers
- Provide casework intervention and counselling to parents, families and/or caregivers when necessary
- Evaluate and identify areas for follow-up to ensure continuous support for child
- Create relevant resources to support parents, families and/or caregivers
- Complete documents (e.g. case notes) and communicate information to relevant professionals/agencies
- Network with key relevant stakeholders and partners to advance early intervention support for children
– Degree/Diploma in Social Work/Special Education/Psychology/Early Childhood/ Counselling
– Min 2 year working experience in related field
– Experience in conducting training for teachers and/or parents will be an additional asset
– Familiar with community resources
- Conducive Working Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Skool4Kidz is a new Preschool Anchor Operator appointed by the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA). It brings together years of expertise from both local and foreign early childhood experts as well as successful management and operations of household name preschool centres.
Skool4Kidz boldly offers the community a high quality, hands-on, comprehensive learn-as-you-grow preschool curriculum that promotes holistic development while getting children ready to make the transition to Primary One when the time comes!
Join our team of dedicated professionals to provide quality preschool education at Skool4Kidz.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201402496H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)