Central Jobs Catering Sales Manager (weddings) Position at Capella Hotel Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Capella Hotel Singapore is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of catering sales manager (weddings) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Capella Hotel Singapore|
|Position||Catering Sales Manager (weddings)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Catering Sales Manager targets and coordinates catering sales efforts for the wedding segment. The job involves initiation and development of quality leads to ensure growth of catering sales for the wedding segment
A. Develop Sales Strategies
1. Review sales performance and evaluate effectiveness of sales strategies to be updated with new trend in the market and competition
B. Create sales opportunities
1. Have good knowledge of Capella Singapore including the brand, the unique selling point of the hotel, event space, menus, pricing.
C. Manage sales activities to achieve sales
1. Conduct hotel inspections for clients.
2. Prepare and present sales proposals and conduct negotiation of sales contracts.
3. Develop consultative selling and upselling strategies to identify guests’ and/or customers’ needs, maximize all event space and upsell whenever possible.
4. Liaises with clients on finalizing of details and provides advice on set up, food menus and other related matters eg decorations, flowers, AV rental, entertainment provider.
D. Manage client relationships
1. Collaborate with Banquet Operation Team, EAM of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef to meet guests’ and/or customers’ requirements in the sales contracts.
2. Develop Banquet Event Order (BEO) for guests’ and/or customers’ requests that deviate from signed sales contracts.
3.Be present during the operation of the event and work closely with all departments to ensure a smooth delivery of quality service at all times.
E. Manage finance and report management
1. Meet or exceed individual and group catering sales target that is set by the management
2. To assist clients to apply for credit facility with the hotel. If credit is not established, ensure that all payment must be collected immediately after the event
3. Support budget forecasting processes for the department.
1. Diploma holder preferred.
2. Minimum 3 year working experience in the same capacity for an upscale hotel.
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Office including words, excel, power point.
4. Knowledge in Opera Sales & Catering.
5. Basic knowledge of AV equipment.
6. Knowledge of food and beverage menus, food preparation and presentation.
|Address||1 The Knolls, Capella Singapore, Sentosa Island, 098297|
- Shuttle Service Provided
- Meals Provided
- Birthday Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Capella Singapore offers an inspiring resort destination, just moments from Singapore’s financial and shopping districts. Residing on 30 acres of lush rainforest, the resort’s peaceful setting on a knoll is a rare masterpiece, boldly marrying Singapore’s rich colonial heritage with a symphony of contemporary architectural curves and designs.
Rooms: Capella offers the most spacious accommodation in Singapore. With just 112 rooms, suites, villas and manors, guests are assured a personalised experience. The villas and manors all feature private plunge pools, outdoor showers and bathtubs.
Facilities: A hallmark of the Capella experience is the luxury of preferential service provided by our Personal Assistants. Guests can enjoy three dining choices at Cassia, a fine-dining Chinese restaurant; The Knolls, an all-day Mediterranean restaurant as well as Bob’s Bar which overlooks the South China Sea. Capella Singapore is also home to the award-winning Auriga Spa, the first Forbes Five Star Spa in Singapore.
Meetings & Events: Capella Singapore offers a unique location for weddings, events and corporate retreats with over 24,500 square feet of meeting and function space. Each meeting room features spacious pre-function areas for entertaining.
The resort’s circular and pillar-less ballroom features the city’s largest curved LED wall at 81 sqm. Its centrepiece is a magnificent glass-dome sculpture by Nikolas Weinstein that allows natural skylight to fill the ballroom’s 780 square metres of space, designed to comfortably accommodate 400 guests.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53111722K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Specific Location: Sentosa
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Catering Sales Manager (weddings) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023