Queenstown Jobs Chef De Partie/ Demi Chef Position at That Wine Place Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, That Wine Place Pte. Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Queenstown and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Chef de Partie/ Demi Chef and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.600 - SGD 3.200 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||That Wine Place Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Chef De Partie/ Demi Chef|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
To assist in the preparation of mis-en-place and production of food during operation time.
The Chef De Partie reports to the Executive Chef.
- To cook standard and/or a-la-carte dishes in accordance with the menu.
- To assists the Sous Chef with special dishes.
- To clean and prepare the kitchen and refrigerator areas.
- To assist in preparation of mis-en-place for daily operations.
- To set up condiments for service and clean up after service.
- To keep kitchen equipment and tools in good order and report any defects/malfunction.
- To comply with the safety and hygiene standards at all time.
- To constantly upgrade culinary skills through training and/or self-study.
- To perform other reasonable assignments as instructed by the Sous Chef.
- Updating of all FSMS temperature records and adhere to FSMS policies.
- Min 3 years experience in similar role
- willing to work on weekends and PH
- 5.5 day work week
- Staff meals and uniform provided
- Have AWS, AL, ML, HPL etc.
- Medical and dental benefits
- Gain wine knowledge
- Fun Team
- Small cozy restaurant
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a group of wine enthusiasts who are taking the plunge to start a wine retail space amidst the pandemic. Located at Holland Village, our shop (currently u/c) will feature a comprehensive range of wine labels, kick-ass food and a cozy atmosphere for our customers to hang out in. We are looking for a team of passionate and committed individuals to join us in the adventure of building up our team, our brand and our success!
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 202124049D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), AWS
- Specific Location: Holland Village