West Jobs Chemical Process Technicians Position at Stahl Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Chemical Process Technicians. For those of you who live in West - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Stahl Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Manufacturing with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Stahl Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Position||Chemical Process Technicians|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Operate and perform stages of chemical manufacturing activities, forklift and stacker activities in accordance to work instructions and safety standards.
- Assist Production Supervisor in troubleshooting of quality and process problems.
- Batch processing and partial manual work environment.
- Be trained to be part of the Emergency Response Team.
- NITEC/ Higher NITEC/ Diploma in Chemical Process Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Working experience in chemical plant environment is preferred.
- Experience in Distributed Control System (DCS) or Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is an added advantage.
- Possess forklift driving license is an added advantage.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
- Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- AWS, bonus, leave, insurance, medical and dental/optical benefits.
- 12-hour rotating shift work.
- Company transport is provided at designated pickup points.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
- Medical, dental/optical benefits
- Insurance benefits
- AWS, leave benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stahl is the world leader in the specialty chemistry of coatings, processing and treatments. Our products add functionality, durability and comfort to many different materials used in everyday life. Through our continuous focus on innovation and improving the environmental footprint, our unique service model and premium solutions add value to various industries.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 200606884Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, Optical, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: No. 14 Tanjong Penjuru Crescent S(608976)