Central Region Jobs Claims Associate (travel, Accident & Health Claims) Position at STARR INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Claims Associate (Travel, Accident & Health claims). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, STARR INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|STARR INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
|Claims Associate (travel, Accident & Health Claims)
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
With the increasing number of direct A&H and Travel claims and business growth, an experienced A&H and Travel claims handler is required to cope with the workload and maintain claims service level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle all A&H claims, travel claims in particular, including liaising with clients/producers where necessary and negotiate settlement
- Ability to manage direct client and business partners
- Processing claims data entry and related administrative work
- Prepare periodical claims statistic reports
- Job Specifications: (Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job)
- Insurance related experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Able to work independently
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Tertiary education preferred
- Insurance or claims related education
- 1-3 years related working experience in Travel and medical claims is preferred
- Training will be provided
- Good working environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Starr Companies is a global insurance and investment organization providing property and casualty insurance solutions to business and industry.Our talented and experienced associates manage risk and ultimately support the profitable growth of organizations in a dynamic, competitive and ever-changing marketplace.
With a presence on five continents; through its operating insurance companies, Starr provides property, casualty, and accident & health insurance products as well as a range of specialty coverages including aviation, marine, energy and excess casualty insurance.Starr Companies also provides a broad spectrum of insurance-related services, including claims handling and settlement, reinsurance, risk assessment, and loss control.
Our leadership and expertise will help you succeed in an ever-changing world of risk.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 201111475D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)