Central Region Jobs Cloud Engineer Position at NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Cloud Engineer. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
You will work with application, platform, security and data teams, as well as integrating with external systems on Primarily on AWS cloud and any Azure experience will be of added advantage. The successful candidate will need to liaise with business and technology teams to understand requirements and translate these into solutions.
- Deploy product updates, identifying production issues and supporting integration initiatives.
- Support daily Cloud Ops L2 L3 Operations such as patching, deployment and debugging.
- Work with developers to continuously improve platform automation, monitoring, alerting and stability to meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, availability, scalability and reliability.
- Be responsible for the infrastructure of production systems on AWS Cloud.
- Ensure necessary platform & system security by using best in class cloud security practices and solutions.
- Ensure Cloud Team meet department Service Level Objectives and KPI
- Ensure business application Availability and Reliability
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience designing, provisioning solutions within AWS Cloud and experience with architecting AWS production workloads. Any Azure experience an added advantage.
- Must have experience in Cloud AWS VPC, IAM, S3, EC2, CloudTrail, CloudWatch
- Candidates with at least 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) such as Terraform preferred
- Exposure to web technology and fundamentals such as HTTP, REST, JSON, YAML, microservice architecture.
- Experience in managing critical Infrastructure for database and applications.
- Knowledge of shell scripting, python, configuring nginx, terraform, familiar using AWS Cli.
- Be able to automate manual processes and suggest process improvements.
- Experience in managing microservice based infrastructure, distributed, scalable and fault tolerant systems on AWS or any other cloud platforms.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and optimizing automated delivery pipelines (CI/CD).
- Experience with designing an architecture to implement development-to-production workflows.
- Experienced in Cloud Infrastructure Management, design and implementation of Cloud and IT Infrastructure
- Experience working under Agile methodology and tools such as Jira, confluence etc.
- Added advantage if possess experience on RDBMS and NoSQL skill in deploying and fine-tuning MySQL, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in server administration and troubleshooting (Linux and Windows OS).
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support.
- Network experience with NACL, Security groups, routers, firewalls, VPNs, and load balancer – Capable of writing technical documentation.
- Build & manage CI/CD pipelines for cloud, server, and container-based technologies.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NTUC LearningHub Private Limited was corporatised in 2004 with the mission to enhance the lifelong employability of Singapore’s workforce by providing high quality, innovative products and affordable learning. The training programmes provided by NTUC LearningHub comprise Infocomm Technology, Professional IT Certificates, Soft Skills & Literacy, Workplace Safety & Health, Employability Skills System, Customer Service Training, Trades, Cleaning, WSQ Security and Manufacturing Skills. To date, it has trained close to 800,00 executives and working adults, and has worked with more than 10,00 companies to identify training needs, define curriculum roadmaps and deliver contemporary training programmes. The organization has evolved to meet the burgeoning training needs of Singaporeans to continuously keep pace with the dynamic business economy.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200409359E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi Benefits, Family Care Leave