Southern Islands Jobs Club Executive (capella Club Residences) Position at Capella Hotel Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Capella Hotel Singapore is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Southern Islands and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Club Executive (Capella Club Residences) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Capella Hotel Singapore|
|Position||Club Executive (capella Club Residences)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
An ambassador to Capella Singapore & The Club Residences by Capella Singapore, the Club Executive provides assistance to tenants and guest by assisting with reservations, accounting procedures, handling of complaints or enquiries and all other the day-to-day operation matters of the Club Residences. Partnering with respective immediate departments to meet established standard prior to their requirements, the Club Executive is also responsible for the overall tenure, efficient check-in / check-out, in unit explanation and update of all Guest Preferences.
- Confirm reservation in system and review all noted information in trace, note and amenity reports
- Prepare guest registration card and room key upon check in
- Conduct group check-ins/outs
- Aliases with culturist team and bell desk for guest arrival/ departure transportation arrangement
- Handle guest’s complaint and inquiries and provide responses accurately
- Build good rapport with all individuals including internal and external
- Assist in making reservations such as walk in reservation
- Present folio to guest and resolve and disputed charges
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a luxury brand hotel or residences.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
|Address||1 The Knolls, Capella Singapore, Sentosa Island, 098297|
- Shuttle Service Provided
- Meals Provided
- Birthday Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Capella Singapore offers an inspiring resort destination, just moments from Singapore’s financial and shopping districts. Residing on 30 acres of lush rainforest, the resort’s peaceful setting on a knoll is a rare masterpiece, boldly marrying Singapore’s rich colonial heritage with a symphony of contemporary architectural curves and designs.
Rooms: Capella offers the most spacious accommodation in Singapore. With just 112 rooms, suites, villas and manors, guests are assured a personalised experience. The villas and manors all feature private plunge pools, outdoor showers and bathtubs.
Facilities: A hallmark of the Capella experience is the luxury of preferential service provided by our Personal Assistants. Guests can enjoy three dining choices at Cassia, a fine-dining Chinese restaurant; The Knolls, an all-day Mediterranean restaurant as well as Bob’s Bar which overlooks the South China Sea. Capella Singapore is also home to the award-winning Auriga Spa, the first Forbes Five Star Spa in Singapore.
Meetings & Events: Capella Singapore offers a unique location for weddings, events and corporate retreats with over 24,500 square feet of meeting and function space. Each meeting room features spacious pre-function areas for entertaining.
The resort’s circular and pillar-less ballroom features the city’s largest curved LED wall at 81 sqm. Its centrepiece is a magnificent glass-dome sculpture by Nikolas Weinstein that allows natural skylight to fill the ballroom’s 780 square metres of space, designed to comfortably accommodate 400 guests.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53111722K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Specific Location: Sentosa
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Club Executive (capella Club Residences) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Southern Islands 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Southern Islands 2023