Bukit Timah Jobs Clubshop Retail Executive Position at The Japanese Association,Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, The Japanese Association,Singapore is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as ClubShop Retail Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bukit Timah and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Primary/Secondary School/O Level and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 3.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||The Japanese Association,Singapore|
|Position||Clubshop Retail Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- Candidate must possess at least ‘O” Level or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Computer (POS system) and cashiering , purchasing skill, general monthly sales report.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent in groceries shop.
- Fast Placed Working Environment with Rapid Career Growth
- Attractive & Competitive Salary
- Teamwork Mindset
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Japanese Association, Singapore was established in 1915 and re-established in 1957, with a history of over 80 years. Prewar Japanese Association was a gathering place for Japanese who lived in Singapore and took care of member's welfare, their children's education as well as cemetery maintenance.
Besides serving its original role, postwar Japanese Association has been more actively in promoting exchange and interactions with the Singaporean community. Our new clubhouse is also designed to be culturally oriented to suit this purpose.
One of the objectives of the Japanese Association is to become an international cultural exchange ground of people to meet, chat and relax.
The new clubhouse officially opened by Deputy Prime Minister BG (NS) Lee Hsien Loong on 23rd May, 1998 is a building designed and constructed with modern outlook but incorporating rich Japanese cultural flavour for the interiors.
Complemented by its excellent location along Adam Road, This clubhouse has a built-in area of nearly 8,00 square meters (4 times bigger than the previous one). On a freehold land size of approximately 5,600 square meters, the clubhouse has been built to provide members with improved services in a cosier setting and a much more pleasant environment. It is a clubhouse that can instill a sense of belonging and pride for its members.
With the larger space available, we will be able to better organize our involvements in local charitable activities. More opportunities can also be created for cultural exchange and social interaction on a larger scale between our members and the different communities.
At present we have approximately 4,981Ordinary Members (Japanese nationals with voting rights) and 366 Associate Members. Only Associate memberships are transferable. (2013 26 April)
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S62SS0062K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Adam Road