East Jobs Commercial Customer Service Executive Position at SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Commercial Customer Service Executive
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Customer Service, Services
• Customer interface for production requirements and progress reporting.
• Assist the team in resolving production workflow stoppages pending customer response.
• Handle all administrative functions (Creation, Maintenance, Processing) relating to customers’ repair orders.
• Process the release of credit hold with consultation with KAM.
• Regularly update customers on order status and expected delivery dates.
• Co-ordinate all customers’ inquiries and provide timely responses.
• Manage customers’ expectations and satisfaction.
• Prepare repair/overhaul quotations; liaise with customers on quotation acceptance and invoicing.
• Perform backup to other Commercial Customer Service Executives
• Facilitate and coordinate site visits/table inspections for workshop
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or any relevant course
- At least 3 years of working experience in the aviation industry.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Over 7,00 people working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia. With headquarters in France,Safran Landing Systemsoperates across 21 sites in Europe, the Americas and Asia, employing 7,00 people. Partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business, regional and helicopter airframers, our extensive capabilities cover the complete lifecycle of our products, from design to development, manufacture to in-service support.
Combining our strengths
So that our customers have a more comprehensive and streamlined service, our organization is structured into 5 operational divisions. By leveraging highly complementary products and technologies, we are able to make a more holistic approach to the business. Yet each division has its own market focus to provide fully tailored solutions for customers.
EGTS Electric Taxling System Division
A Joint Venture venture between Safran and Honeywell. The EGTS can significantly improve airline operational efficiency by reducing fuel and other taxi related costs, as well as providing environmental benefits by slashing the carbon and other emissions created during taxi operations.
Landing Gear and Systems Integration Division
We are a world leader in the design, manufacture and support of landing gear and integrated systems, and partner to an exhaustive range of civil, military, regional and business programs.
Systems Equipment Division
We have a leading market position in the supply of a range of landing systems equipment, including steering, extension and retraction, braking and monitoring systems and supporting over 17,00 aircraft in service.
Wheels and Brakes Division
We are a world leader in carbon brakes, holding more than 51% worldwide market share in this business segment.
Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Division
We are major player in landing system MRO, backed by a worldwide network of 10 repair stations on three continents and servicing 500 customers.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 198803518H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Transport Provided, Uniform, Regular hours & Shift required
- Specific Location: Loyang