Central Jobs Commodities/shipping – Senior Accounts Executive/junior Accountant (6 Months Con Position at The Resolute Hunter Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company The Resolute Hunter Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of commodities/shipping - senior accounts executive/junior accountant (6 months con and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 4.500 - SGD 5.800 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||The Resolute Hunter Pte Ltd|
|Position||Commodities/shipping - Senior Accounts Executive/junior Accountant (6 Months Con|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.800|
*Seeking for an Senior Accounts Executive/Junior Accountant with minimum 3 years of Accounting experience (Full sets exposure)*
With their growth strategy in place, they seek to expand their reach in their Commodities Trading business. Currently, they seek for an Senior Accounts Executive/Junior Accountant to be part of their team.
- Process and check Accounts Payable (AP) invoices
- Perform Statutory Accounting/Financial reporting
- Analyze the monthly variances
- Month end closing
- Assist with tax calculations
- Liaise with auditors and IRAS etc.
- Work with other stakeholders (Finance, Treasury, Operations and Traders etc.)
- Any other adhoc duties
- Degree in Accountancy/Accounting/Commerce or ACCA or any other relevant education
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting experience in a Commodities trading company or any other industry sectors (Full sets exposure)
- Meticulous, diligent, proactive, analytical and a team player
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please prepare your resume in Microsoft Word format and click “Apply Now”.
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
|Address||91 Tanglin Halt Rd, The Resolute Hunter, Singapore 142091|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Resolute Hunter specializes in Recruitment Search and Advisory Solutions in the sphere of the Financial Services, Banking and other Commercial industries.
We partner with you to understand your unique and varying organization needs. We endeavour to deliver steadfast recruitment services. With an intricate approach and a fervent focus, we identify, design and execute tailor-made solutions with professional integrity.
We are a team of certified and experienced Search professionals with an impeccable track record in their specialized fields.
We are RESOLUTE in our drive to cultivate valued partnerships with our clients and candidates. We make every experience count. Are you ready to make YOUR experience count, today?
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201807250Z
- EA No.: 18C9105
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees