Central Jobs Common Man Coffee Roasters – Barista @ Martin Road Position at Spa Esprit Group Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant, we Spa Esprit Group Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as common man coffee roasters - barista @ martin road and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Spa Esprit Group Pte Ltd|
|Position||Common Man Coffee Roasters - Barista @ Martin Road|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Common Man Coffee Roasters – True To Great Coffee And Good People
CMCR is on a mission to be a champion of specialty coffee and the best brunch in Asia. We have exciting goals to grow in Singapore, Malaysia and throughout the region, this growth brings massive opportunities for our teams to grow in our careers.
Spa Esprit Group – We’re Creative, Passionate & Tenacious
Headquartered in Singapore since 1996, our group is a homegrown company with the world’s most unique F&B, beauty and lifestyle brands. Our purpose is to impact people’s lives positively through our cafes, bakeries and restaurants. Our ethos is to be champions of quality, value and innovation. We operate more than 70+ outlets on a truly global scale with more outlets to come.
Spa Esprit Group has a strong track record of not just opening new outlets, but creating a movement in Asia. Be it Brazilian Waxing, Urban Farming, French Bakery Trend, 3rd Wave Coffee scene and more recently, it is about driving the Natural Wine scene and improving gut health.
Our Team Culture
We’re passionate to develop our people to create the next generation of leaders by training and promoting from within.
Our people aren’t robots, we empower people to be themselves, and let their personality, ideas and creativity shine. We take care of our people, we work hard to understand our team members as individuals to set everyone up for success. We build high-performing teams through creating courageous leaders, trusted relationships and training our teams to be knowledgeable and confident in their roles. Our team supports each other, looks after each other and works together to achieve our goals.
We’re about creating a space where everyone feels welcome. People can come together to enjoy great food, coffee, wine and company. We care about our customers and welcome them as we do into our home.
As we grow, we’re on the lookout for full-time and part-time roles in Singapore, Malaysia and internationally. We have upcoming roles for experienced talent, along with junior talent who are keen to gain experience from industry-leading chefs, sommeliers, baristas, bakers, pastry chefs and our leadership team.
Barista & Front Of House Roles
If you want to perfect your Barista skills this is the perfect place, or if you have aspirations to move into management we can help you take the next step in your career. We offer our world class coffee academy courses by our talented roastery team to our baristas and service crew to build our teams’ knowledge. Being part of the Spa Esprit Group, there is the opportunity for promotion and growth across the company to our sister restaurant brands or to join our roastery team. We are on the lookout for a range of Front of House roles:
The Spa Esprit Group is a unique Singapore homegrown company with F&B and beauty brands, which centers on improving people’s lifestyle. Some of the brands under the F&B wing of the Group, Food Collective, are: Tippling Club, The Butcher’s Wife, Tiong Bahru Bakery, boCHINche, Common Man Coffee Roasters, Open Farm Community and NOKA.
● Preparation and serving of specialty coffee beverages according to brand SOP
● Calibration of coffee flavour at start of shift and throughout the day
● Provide assistance to both guests and staff with coffee related enquiries
● Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner
● Providing excellent and personalised customer service
● Serving and up-selling food and beverages
● Performing cashier duties
● Performing day to day opening and/or closing duties
● Compliance with brand SOPs
● Performing general housekeeping
● Setting tables, clean and restock condiments and supplies and other side duties as assigned.
Positive learning attitude is a must.
Relevant experience preferred, but not a must.
Good team player and approachable.
Enthusiastic, respectful, and willing to learn.
Good communication and soft skills.
Full training will be provided
· Amazing career growth and promotion opportunities
· Industry-leading packages
· 5-day work week
· End-year performance bonus
· Group medical, hospitalisation and dental insurance
· World-class coffee, wine, food and leadership education
· Overseas expansion exposure opportunities
· Free staff meals and drinks
· Discount across all SEG brands
· Group D&D and team bonding events
· Team member referral bonus
· Great annual leave
|Address||60 Jln Penjara, Spa Esprit Group, Singapura 149375|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Spa Esprit Group is a team with big dreams.
With 17 lifestyle brands under our umbrella, the Group has outlets located within the heart of the bustling shopping district and is always on the cutting edge of style. As part of our continuing efforts to expand our services, we have outlets in various cities like London, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila and KL.
We are, as such, constantly on the search for people to dream with us; people who are interested in growing and developing alongside with the Group!
An insanely creative and collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
Successful candidates will get to enjoy grooming and dining perks, medical benefits and unparalleled opportunities.
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 200707818N
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual