West Jobs Concierge / Front Desk Position at Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Concierge / Front Desk. For candidates who reside in West and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd
|Concierge / Front Desk
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
• Be the front line ambassador of Client’s facilities Team
• Build relationship with SVP/VP/executive secretary and the end user community and take care of their daily business needs.
• Provide a prompt, efficient and polite response to both visitors and internal customers either face to face, via the telephone and e-mail communication
• Provide Services with a smile
Provide assistance to employee, not limited to:
• Issuance and assignment of lockers to new hires
• Season parking applications
• Support in events room set up
• Provide tours and escort of VIPs
• Back-up coverage for guest experience team
• Conduct floor walks to maintain high level of cleanliness and standards
• Coordinate with cleaning team to address cleanliness issues
• Escorting of vendors
• Coordinate and arrange preventive maintenance schedule such as pest control, landscape, confidential shredding etc…
• Update Joiners and leavers
• Closure of work order
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Senior concierge or Soft services manager
Key Result Area:
• Ensure that all of the services provided meet or exceed established performance standards and meet all customer expectations. The guidelines for standards are set in accordance with the contract and Sodexo standards.
• Ensure that all legislative requirements are met.
• To take ownership for the business and suggest improvements which will result in increased operational efficiency.
• Liaise with internal and external providers to obtain the best level of service for the client’s building and/or facility.
• Actively seek to determine internal and external customer requirements; and to meet, and whenever possible, exceed their needs.
• To coordinate all aspects of Health and Safety and Fire Safety in the area of responsibility.
• Be an active participant in all management and working groups as required by the client.
• Communicate and drive ideas and culture.
• Follow the purchasing and stock procedures as prescribed by the client.
• Follow and ensure adherence to all Sodexo FM policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Required
• Experience in hospitality and events
• Customer Service Skills ability to organise and prioritise own workload to ensure high level image is maintained at all time.
- Mon - Fri
- Work Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1966 in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is the number 1 French-based employer globally. With 425,00 employees in 80 countries, our array of opportunities is as diverse as our workforce. From facilities engineering to food service management, construction to energy management, medical equipment maintenance to patient care, wellness and nutrition to sustainable practices, Sodexo delivers an integrated suite of innovative services to our consumers. Our experiences with our over75 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance every day.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 201205742G
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)